We’ve topped a quick cooked jacket potato, with spicy chilli and some Espresso Kick Beef Jerky for one awesome umami beef hit!
- Leftover homemade chilli, or we love this veggie chilli from Jamie Oliver
- Jacket potato
- Sour cream
- Espresso Kick Jerky
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, place on a plate and microwave on high (900W) for 3 minutes. Turn them over and microwave for a further 3 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and brush with the oil. Season and bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, re-heat / heat / cook your chilli mix
- Carefully remove the potato from the oven, cut open, and top with chilli
- Dollop on the sour cream
- Top with sliced up Espresso Kick Beef Jerky