Jerky Loaded Nachos don’t require a lot of effort, neither do they require any ingredients to be measured out. We trust you to get the balance between crispy, crunchy, cheesy, and meaty just right!
- Nachos crisps – go plain, go chilli, go cheesy – the choice is yours!
- A young Cheddar Cheese – grated
- Bell Pepper chopped into small chunks
- Chilli sliced thinly
- The Curators Jerky of your choice sliced up into thin strips – we like Sweet Sriracha and Teriyaki Spice for these nachos!
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Spread the nachos out onto a baking tray
- Top the cheese, chopped bell pepper, sliced chilli, and jerky
- Cook for four mins or until the cheese is melted enough